Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HP (Malaysia)

Too long to type and too lazy too explain. Just so that you people know, HP (Malaysia) is awesome despite their customer service line sucks gave me the wrong info. Send my Hp Pavilion DV7-2170us in for some minor complains and Compaq Presario CQ40-110AX(send in like a thousand times so many problem with this unit)
They still entertained me even the center is closed and took my laptop in (cause I'm kinda busy during weekdays) and solve my headache for going to the same place twice just to send in the laptops. I was so afraid I got conned/cheated cause I kinda like forget to take their numbers or business card but my worries is all gone when I called to confirm it yesterday. Was a little unhappy cause they were supposed to call me on Monday to give me the case number and they did not do so. Ended up I have to call them and check with one of the staff.
Well all I can say it's out of 10 points I will surely give a 8.5. FYI Hp Pavilion DV7 is a great laptop and caused me a fortune to own it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment