Friday, March 18, 2011

How would you feel?

Feelings. It's in everyone of us. Something we cannot avoid or deny.
Feelings also know as emotions. We all have so many kind of emotions and feelings that is difficult to explain or describe in words.

I have this feelings on and off. There are times when I do not know if it is needs, wants, dreams, crave or lost. I can't describe nor even categorize 'em. I'm confused with all of this. Taking action to determined the emotions inside is crucial. On the other hand it's tough as hell.

There are things in that I managed to handle and yet there are plenty that is left floating in my mind. It just don't and won't work. Maybe it is meant to be this way. Maybe this is what I make believe that it will remain this way forever.

I felt so down low at times randomly. But sometimes I felt so happy suddenly even nothing special happens in life. Am I sick? Or is it the sudden changes in life that I can't accept yet?
Refuse to accept or force self to remain in the State of Denial. I've been craving for so many things in life before this and I owned most of them now. I feel good about that. When it comes to certain things in life that I can't have no matter how hard I try it just kills everything. Especially when all of 'em just lingers in my mind.

Photobucket

Shout out for help. Will there be an answer to all of this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment