Sunday, December 27, 2009

End 2009~

It's always sad to say goodbye. It's almost the end of 2009 and welcome 2010. Just hate the words goodbye. Who invented that word really? Gosh..
Year 2009 is not really that bad for me. The 1st half of 2009 it's not what I hope for but the 2nd half or final quarter is way much better. Bought and wasted alot of money. Really wonder how to save money, really. 3 phones, 1 laptop, 1 Blackberry, 1 Siberia and I don't know what else I bought this year. It's so freaking expensive. Still what goes around comes around. Here's things that I bought in 2009 and still loving em. =p


Photobucket
I love Blackberry so damn much!


PhotobucketNothing compare to this, it's awesome to machine!

Photobucket
My all time favourite SIGG bottle all the way from Singapore. Heh..

Photobucket
Freaking awesome laptop that I always wanted. My dream will always be Alienware.

Photobucket
This is the latest gadgets. Heh. SIBERIA Inear Headset. FTW! I owned it finally.
Cost me a fortune. lolx..

So far this is all I can remember cause I have bad memories in remembering names and all this small small stuff that suck all my paper notes away. In the end of the day it's not even important or noticed. ie : Hmm.. Did I get this? Do I have it lying some where in my room?? Gosh.. I never noticed that.. Well, life.


Really looking forward to year 2010. So many plans. Well, I really wish to own my own FNB outlet. Like those cool FNB outlet. A place to chill that kinda thing. Yeah.. YOou know what I'm talking about. Totally Random.. =.="


That's it for now.. Adios..

P/s How can I forget about my camera.. =.="

0 comments:

Post a Comment