Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well here it goes again.....

It is so complicated when we talk about our life. Still all of us cannot deny that we still have to move on. Don't you just wish sometimes life will be much more easier if we can just press a simple "reset" and start all over again like playing a game? I wonder. Today is so gonna be yet another simple day. Go to work, go back play game or think how to increased the performance of my not so new laptop "1month 15days to be exact" and stone or watch movie. Really, that's about it. Nothing much. Also the best part of all is that I can be with HER most of the time. That's enough for thou, really. What else can I ask for? Despite I have tonnes of dreams back then but as for now it just don't matter at all. What else do a person wish to have, when they can make just enough for a living and can spend the rest of our their life with the person they cherish the most? You have a shelter everywhere you go, you have a car worth like 100k++, money for you to spend on anything and nothing, friends and family is so close to you and it's just a phone call away to be there when you need them and lastly you have time for all that. FUCKING THINK PEOPLE! THINK HARD!
I do not want to live another day with any regrets "I'm not saying that I regretted" it's enough and I'm happy already.

Photobucket
courtesy of : kerismith

Throw all those fucking DREAMS away. I always have this dream of owning a GIANT CORPORATION, BILLION DOLLARS HOUSES, more that a DOZENS OF SPORTS CAR in my garage and all my family to live under my roof. Well, this is so FUCKING NOT IMPORTANT anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment