Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of the year.

Ahh.. Today is gonna be the last day of 2009. Few more hours to say good bye. Last year and this year is not very good for me. I know sometimes we have to just except the fact that "Every life there's a death, every sorrow there's a laughter". Really life can never be better. I'm a very positive person and always look on the brighter side but sometimes I do realize that I ain't that strong. I'm so fragile, small(tiny), powerless and useless. See? This is what I'm talking about. But, really who cares.
Photobucket
Courtesy of www.cartoonstock.com

Back in 2008, everything seems to be so fine with all those Great Plans to Doha and such. My dad went thru a period of near six months of suffering to fight cancer that IHATESOFREAKINGMUCH! He lost. There goes MY HERO.
Then comes 2009, just few months back I lost another person that I cherish the most again. My Granpa. It's tragic. 1 person a year is sad enough. Can anyone bare that kinda pain? I'm starting to believe that a man should learn to take the pain and suffering. I mean you are born to do such a thing really. Numb with the pain caused.

At times I really feel like giving up everything. When I say everything it means everything. Lyrics from Alicia Keys song "Everything means nothing if I ain't got you". It hurts alot. Nothing more than a thousand cut of knives? Try to put it this way. Nothing more than a thousand ants biting on your "NUTS" tell me about that. It's been tough. I never blame anybody. I grew up pretty fast this way. I learn alot of things in life as I progress in a very short period of time. Life has been so much different without these people by my side. I have been asking myself so much lately, who can you talk to in the time of needs besides my mom? Who do I share my success if one day I have a story to tell? They mean the world to me. Life can be so meaningless for me now really. Money, love, friendship and I don't know what else. Everything can be so overwhelming for me. FMLFO.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Something that I wanna share with car lovers out there "assume many like me".Haha.. Here is a picture of a nice decent car I snap recently. It's just a car that many love to own for the sake of owning it. Cars is always part of me. It's in the DNA.

Photobucket
Don't you wish your name is written on the plate. A decent car for many young drivers especially the ladies.


Photobucket
Something many street racers wannabe would die for. Teenagers favorite.


Photobucket
Lastly. The exotic machine. Very limited unit. Owned by the rich and the famous.
Something that will make me very happy if got the chance to drive it for a day or two.



That's it for 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment