Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Fine Day

1st post on the 6th of January 2010. Tashkani, on the 1st of January 2010 is not really a good day for me. Everything is getting better I hope. Everything I do seems to be a mess. Tried very hard to support my family in every single way, yet is never enough.

Photobucket

I always wonder, how hard is it to keep this whole family standing? In the end it's not as simple as I think it would turn out to be. There is a saying that 1 man can change the world or makes a different. The fact is the other way round. 1 man can't change anything. It takes more than a thousand to move a mountain. At least this is what I believe. Even Achilles die someday. I can never stay here forever to hold and patch everything up. Grow up! Please use your almighty brain to think for once. You won't stay forever young. Stop being so FUCKING CHILDISH!

Photobucket

The rest of the day is great. Someone message me this morning and asked me to buy her black oil. I hang for a moment in my life. Black oil? WTH is black oil. It's a direct translation of "Hak Yau". It's engine oil instead of black oil. This is how Malaysian speak. Welcome to Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment