Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday.

Back from a nice and decent weekend. Just don't like Monday. I never like Monday.
Do you people still remember times when we were studying? Every Monday we need to stand at assembly hall to sing Negara Ku and all those boring speeches? OMG, Monday is the worse day ever. Now, every Monday we need to go to work and pray for another Friday and weekend to come. This is a total nightmare when the week turns to Monday. It's a day most people need to crawl up from bed due to excessive physical and mentally stress on the weekend "You Know What I'm Talking About".

Photobucket

Me : Sad to be you Monday
Monday : I know. If only I could be Friday.
Me : You wish.
Monday : I know. FML.

=.="

2 comments:

Jard The Great said...

ahaha.. i still have to sing NEgaraKu everytime ade perhimpunan bulanan kementerian..

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. mondays.. sighs..

kenwooi.com

Post a Comment