Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wall Climbing

Went to wall climbing yesterday @ Putrajaya. It's my 1st climb btw. My 1st climb on Speed Wall it's totally crazy because the trail is the hardest compare to the other one. Almost reached the top but I have no more energy to pull myself up anymore. Hanging on the rope for about 15 mins feeling completely powerless sucks big time. It's not that bad because I can still talk to YX and he is giving me all those mental support "YOU CAN DO IT, IT'S ALMOST THERE". =.="
How I wished that I'm on the ground instead of hanging on the rope powerless. I was holding on to the rope the entire time and so afraid that the rope gonna break. Went I'm finally down on the ground I was completely flat for about 30mins or so. Tried the other normal wall it's way much better and I'm loving it alot. Might be going over to Putrajaya again this weekend with all the geng. Enjoy it alot. Thank you guys!

P/s Life hanging on a string is so not good. I have tried it and know how it feels like. How about you?



Photobucket
Credit to : telegraph.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment