Monday, January 25, 2010

Write/Read?

I do realize that these day's I prefer to read more than write. I love to read what people write on their blog instead of updating my own. Yes, you are rite. I always ask myself what is there to read on peoples blog? So sien okay. But when I started it lately it's tashkani quite fun. I realize I tend to listen more to people surrounding me lately instead of talking and talking and giving advice over everything that means nothing in the end. Yeah, I surely know how it feels like. Listening is just as great.

Photobucket

P/s Silent is golden. Now I truly understand that. If you have nothing to say shut the fuck up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer writing. ^^

etee said...

hehe. you finally understand lehh. so stop asking me, "why are you reading a stranger's blog" TQ. :P

and it is "tashIkani" with the I!!

P!aymore™ said...

Writing is fun too..

Post a Comment